Friday, December 31, 2010

Teach Them Diligently: How To Use The Scriptures In Child Training - Louis Paul Priolo


****
I really liked this book as well - it's emphasis on bringing the scriptures into your child rearing was great. It had a lot of great principles and some practical advice as well - again it didn't deal a lot with the toddler age. The main thrust was on the parent's learning of scripture - which is great I totally agree - but I'd love for someone to come up with some tools to for me to teach my child biblical lessons in a way that we would both enjoy and doesn't take hours of planning. We have tons of bible books but really need some good bible board books as well as some books using bible stories (preferably) to deal with issues he faces - obeying parents being the primary one respecting others a good second.

No comments: